Find Us Online

Monday, November 16, 2009

Newspaper and Calendar Ready to Ship



The latest Catholic is being sent out at present, but it is not too late to subscribe if you have not yet done so. Use the "Subscribe to the Catholic Newspaper" button on the left of this blog to do so. This edition is graced with a beautiful cover image of the virgin martyr St Agnes, and is, as usual, full of interesting articles, illustration and news.
With this edition each reader is also going to receive a copy of the Papa Stronsay Calendar for 2010. If you would like to order further calendars please use the "Order a 2010 Wall Calendar" button, also on the left of this blog, to do so.

3 comments:

Michelle Therese said...

I ordered one calendar for our hoose and I'm going to send the other one to Fr. DiMascola back home at my hometown parish of Our Lady and Czestochowa ~ with a note asking him, and the parish, to pray for Orkney!!

St. Jude Pray For Me said...

Dear Fathers and Brothers,

I am looking forward to receiving the latest CATHOLIC and the two CALENDARS I have ordered a few days ago.

May God bless you
With All Respect
A.B.

*~JennD.'J.M.J.'~* said...

I have just subscribed to your Catholic Magazine; I could not resist the invitation!
St. Agnes, pictured on this issue's cover, is my Confirmation Patron...so maybe it was God's Providence that led me to you?
May He bless you a thousand times!!


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...